Subject: Out of token cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello =)

2 kickstarter exclusive cards let you "summon" a token each turn with their expend ability.

For each of those cards 4 token cards exist, what if I already have all 4 token cards in play?

Is it like in MtG that I have to "tinker" some additional tokens or am I not allowed to have more than 4 tokens?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe 4 is max.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this would be also my guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Khan
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Epic you "tinker" as many as you need, so I would assume the same is true in Hero Realms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
I didn't see any written rule for that so I can't tell you. Unless it is openly stated that you can't have more than 4 tokens, then there is no reason why you couldn't. The token pool being the limit is not a rule unless written as such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You convinced me, thank you for sharing your opinions with me

THUMBS UP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that the rule is to just kill your opponent already. To get (and keep out) 4 tokens, assuming that the card that made them is a one-of, you would need to play it 5 times without your opponent being able to destroy your champions. That means that you probably have a fairly slim deck (you are probably playing the card 5 turns in a row) and your opponent is not able to deal with your champions. Stop playing with your food and go for the kill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
I would say that the rule is to just kill your opponent already. To get (and keep out) 4 tokens, assuming that the card that made them is a one-of, you would need to play it 5 times without your opponent being able to destroy your champions. That means that you probably have a fairly slim deck (you are probably playing the card 5 turns in a row) and your opponent is not able to deal with your champions. Stop playing with your food and go for the kill.

I agree with you and I do not expect it will happen.
It was just a theoretical construct and I am such a person... I just want to know the rules in the best way that is possible^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
You can have more than 4. If there was a limit, we would specify one.

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Play
White Wizard Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.