Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
France
Paris
2ème
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Just wondering if there were expansions available in French. I cannot find any and don't really think there are any to find to be honest, but thought I'd ask.

I have the French edition and didn't really want to have both French and English tiles in the game. That would just bug me for some reason

Thanks very much and have an awesome day of gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't any expansions, apart from a handful of promo tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
France
Paris
2ème
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
There aren't any expansions, apart from a handful of promo tiles.

Thanks mate. They are the ones I meant and that's what I thought. I was going to track some of those down if I could but, as I said, couldn't sit there with both languages without twitching throughout the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The French publisher might have some? The Dutch publisher had them, and that is a much smaller country with a much smaller audience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
France
Paris
2ème
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
The French publisher might have some? The Dutch publisher had them, and that is a much smaller country with a much smaller audience.

Oh really? It's published by Filosophia here and I couldn't seem to track any down - but I'll keep looking. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.