$20.00
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the difference between the 2nd (2013) and 3rd (2014) german edition (both from Pegasus)?

(If this has already been answered then I'm sorry, could't find any thread about it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rulebook update. I just found this little note in the description and these comments in the pegasus forum.

Quote:
Sie enhält die Errata in diesem Thread. Ebenso wurden einige Details noch klarer formuliert. Weiterhin viel Spaß auf der Insel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the links.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
However, one of the mistakes mentioned in the thread, had not been fixed in later print runs:
Quote:
S.23 Das Beispiel zur Benutzung von Fähigkeiten

Dieses Beispiel ist fehlerhaft. Der Koch, der seine Fähigkeit Steinsuppe verwendet, müsste in diesem Fall die Nahrung auf das Feld für zukünftige Ressourcen legen und könnte den Effekt der Karte NICHT bezahlen:

"Der Koch muss durch eine Abenteuerkarte unverhofft 1 Nahrung abgeben, die jedoch nicht mehr vorhanden ist. Er hat allerdings noch 3 Entschlossenheitsplättchen. Diese gibt er ab, um seine besondere Fähigkeit Steinsuppe sofort zu benutzen und dadurch 1 Nahrung zu erhalten."
All the others have been corrected, true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As it turns out I have the 3rd edition (I was told it was the 2nd, bought it in an auction on bgg). So I don't need that information anymore...

Sorry to have troubled you but thanks anyway!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think, calling it "Third Edition" at BGG is a bit misleading. It was a second print run of the Pegasus edition with minor fixes in the manual. Most people "outside BGG" will assume Portal first and all copies of Pegasus second edition, as that is were the real changes are. I too own a Pegasus copy of Beagle expansion, which also must come from a second printrun, as a mistakes in the rulebook regarding morale arrow of the missionary is "missing" and the "Doctors card" matches exactly the replacement, I got from the "Schatzkise". Yet nobody ever called that a "second edition".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.