Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG! THERE WERE PROBLEMS WITH THE WEBSITE, AND IT TOOK A LONG TIME, AND SOME PEOPLE PUT THEM ON EBAY ALREADY, AND FOR SOME REASON A TON OF TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS IN THE FORUMS!

holy crap, I have never been inundated with so many repetitive, mundane, irrelevant posts (yes, including this one). Over 100 updates that are of no importance that parroted the exact same thing over and over. AARRRG!

rant over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 !!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrej Medved
Slovenia
Kozina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
where there is talk about LOL related things.. there is spam

aah good old days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank god there is now another meaningless post about the whole tempest in a teapot... Thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Civilization has crumbled. The end days are here.
I mean, look at the signs.
Websites down because hordes of people wanted a boardgame.
Not every citizen was treated equally, and now the lucky few extort the victims with astronomical price tags.
There are vicious, cynical rumors of a second opportunity, while we all know we won't make it till december without this box.
We needed it, we had the money, we had the laptop to login and F5, but it was all to no avail.
Accept it.
It's over.

(You thought they were called RIOT games for nothing? You really should have checked geekyleaks way more often.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unplugged wrote:
Civilization has crumbled. The end days are here.
I mean, look at the signs.
Websites down because hordes of people wanted a boardgame.
Not every citizen was treated equally, and now the lucky few extort the victims with astronomical price tags.
There are vicious, cynical rumors of a second opportunity, while we all know we won't make it till december without this box.
We needed it, we had the money, we had the laptop to login and F5, but it was all to no avail.
Accept it.
It's over.

(You thought they were called RIOT games for nothing? You really should have checked geekyleaks way more often.)

LOL! You made my day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.