Topoum» Forums » General

Subject: random card selection Generator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sepand sg
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I wanted to make a random generator for this game so it would give me cards by click of the button. the program I'm using is
"Inspiration Pad Pro 3.0" which is RPG random generator but it can be used for everything.
here is an image of the generator program and below im going to post instructions on how to set it up for windows. unfortunately there is no MAC version yet but it has an Android version but I don't have an android so I don't know how it works on it.

first go to [http://www.nbos.com/products/inspiration-pad-pro][/url] and download and install it.
then download the generator file from [https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9glxZZiGB6BRWlBbVJyNWFjRzA...][/url] and copy both or one file (one file also includes the expansion and the other one is the base game)(I will add a BGG file soon)

after installing the application, and copying the files go to Documents/inspiration Pad Pro/generators/and paste the file in it
**Just a little disclaimer the location might be different on your PC if you change location while installing**

Hope this generator helps you set up your game faster !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Soto
Spain
Santander
Cantabria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.pedrosoto.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, Sepand!!!

In Looping Games are working in a Android app with a random generator (with and without expansion and with and without farmers).

Available free in a month or Christmas!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sepand sg
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Thank you, that is great to hear about the app, are there going to be an ios version after android version ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Soto
Spain
Santander
Cantabria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.pedrosoto.com
mbmbmbmbmb
For the moment, only Android, but all could be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.