Subject: Essen pickup missing stretch rewards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander DeLarge
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

yesterday i picked up my kickstarter version. It looks like the strech rewards are missing. Should they have been in the brown bag? Mine was empty.
Can another ks backer please help me ... did you get the stretch rewards?
Thx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Hee
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Trying to find time to play...
mbmbmb
The stretch rewards are included in your kickstarter version gamebox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They had extra promo packs with the KS rewards I think BUT you should've been handed a kickstarter box with the rewards included. It should be an additional card stack with crop circles at the top and the early planning cards and so on - shouldn't be hard to miss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Franz
msg tools
mb
Hi, the strech goals are indeed included in the box. However, counting the event cards I noticed that it were only 16 instead of 17 (reward steps were 8+5+4 cards). Is that just my copy or do you also count only 16 cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The "5" in the campaign page was a mistake we noticed after the campaign ended - the plan was for 16 Events total. Unless I am mistaken it was mentioned by Artipia in the first update after the campaign's completion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Franz
msg tools
mb
OK thanks for the clarification. Ich missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander DeLarge
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for the clarification. I was confused because at the booth there was an extra box called kickstarter reward cards. I thought this extra box must be included in the carrying bag.
Instead the ks cards were in the game box.
'Ich' missed that :-).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.