Subject: What's the purpose of those cuties from the Essen promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Schepers
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

bought this game yesterday at the Spiel in Essen, whole family LOVES it, what a beautiful game.

We even got the free promo with a complete(!) additional sixth sub (pink unicorn, my daughter loves it).

The promo also featured those nice guys:

I'm wondering if they serve anything actual in-game purpose or if they are merely considered for decoration?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SirWillibald wrote:
I'm wondering if they serve anything actual in-game purpose or if they are merely considered for decoration?
It's the latter: we just had room on the punch boards of the promo, so we thought it would be a cute addition…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Schepers
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattintheweb wrote:
SirWillibald wrote:
It's the latter: we just had room on the punch boards of the promo, so we thought it would be a cute addition…

Thanks for the official reply, and the whole promo is really great! You should consider selling it for a few bucks, I've already got a bunch of questions regarding where to get it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does someone not at Essen get the pink unicorn sub?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe-Sterphone
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Customer Service, Translator, Webmaster, Reviewer Contact for IELLO USA
badge
Ask me stuff! I'll help you!
mbmbmbmbmb
CashLiam wrote:

If you're in the US, we'll be making them available in some fashion (TBD). We'll post on social media and BGG when we have all the details!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
CashLiam wrote:

If you're in the US, we'll be making them available in some fashion (TBD). We'll post on social media and BGG when we have all the details!

Great! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.