Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the first day of Essen 2016 I was listening to a handsome and friendly game explainer who explained the game to a group of four players.

I have NEVER before experienced such a wonderful explanation for a game. It was not only an explanation - it was a lead into the story of the game. The explainer - let's calm him Asger - again and again made sure that all at the table had understood the rules by asking for reassurance. He acted more like a very good GameMaster of a RPG than a game explainer. I was listening to him as if we were in a magic bubble within the chaos of the fair around us being forced away from our bubble.

I wanted to thank Asger for this fantastic explanation, but we had to move on and I did not want to interrupt the ongoing game Asger took care of.

I immediately went and bought the game!

At home - thorough BGG - I found out that Asger is the author of the game! So now I have a way of saying thank you:

Thanks, Asger, for letting me join your magic bubble!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was also excactly my experience:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23947310#23947310

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Risdon
United States
South Elgin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll also chime in and say that he's been awesome on the forum as well answering questions very quickly. I was able to get my copy at Gencon and there wasn't a lot of help out there yet, but Asger answered my questions literally hours after I posted them.

Thanks Asger!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I hope you will take the magic bubble with you when you play the game at home.

Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Bryant
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This makes me feel good about the shrink-wrapped copy I have sitting at home...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.