Subject: Is shipment #2 a new print or same print as shipment #1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Halle
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
I just read the Gameplay Questions on this page:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mechs-vs-minions#w...

And it seems there is some corrections and additions to the rules, which they state will be corrected in a future print.

But does that mean it will be fixed for shipment #2? Or is this the same print, just a later shipment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hilton
msg tools
mb
jaydenn wrote:

And it seems there is some corrections and additions to the rules, which they state will be corrected in a future print.

But does that mean it will be fixed for shipment #2? Or is this the same print, just a later shipment?

This is the second half of the initial print. It will not ship till mid december.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jaydenn wrote:

I've read in these forums here that there will be some corrections in shipment 2, but I don't know for sure since I have not seen an official riot source.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Official source: CRe: Which printing are we actually buying

Known typos that were found in the review copies are fixed in the dec. shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is what Chris stated in an earlier thread:

Quote:
The first half of Wave 1 will begin shipping this week. This is the exact copy that Rodney played with - including any errors that snuck through our vetting process. And while there are a handful of those, I'm comfortable that the errors that we've spotted are not 'game breaking'.

We've made a lot of changes to the rule book and resolved the errors that we've spotted up until now for the December shipment. But I suspect after the game makes it's way out into the wild, we will spot more rules we need to add clarity around and potentially a couple more spelling mistakes/ misprints. As we find those, we will update the rules and cards for Wave 2 due out in March.

Each of these waves will go on sale on Thursday; so when we sell out of Wave 1, we'll begin pre-orders (post-orders?) for Wave 2. When/If that sells out, we'll do orders for Wave 3, etc. We will keep tweaking the rulebook until we have it right, though you may want to look up the FAQ we'll post on Thursday for any errata that snuck through the initial print-run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who just ordered their copy and got a "shipment #2" I suddenly feel better about waiting until December to get my copy due to the quote of the fixed items.

My group still has to finish tearing through Seafall and Mansions 2.0 so there is plenty of time to wait.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Halle
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
garry_rice wrote:
Here is what Chris stated in an earlier thread:

Quote:
The first half of Wave 1 will begin shipping this week. This is the exact copy that Rodney played with - including any errors that snuck through our vetting process. And while there are a handful of those, I'm comfortable that the errors that we've spotted are not 'game breaking'.

We've made a lot of changes to the rule book and resolved the errors that we've spotted up until now for the December shipment. But I suspect after the game makes it's way out into the wild, we will spot more rules we need to add clarity around and potentially a couple more spelling mistakes/ misprints. As we find those, we will update the rules and cards for Wave 2 due out in March.

Each of these waves will go on sale on Thursday; so when we sell out of Wave 1, we'll begin pre-orders (post-orders?) for Wave 2. When/If that sells out, we'll do orders for Wave 3, etc. We will keep tweaking the rulebook until we have it right, though you may want to look up the FAQ we'll post on Thursday for any errata that snuck through the initial print-run.

This is exactly what i was hoping for, as i just ordered shipment #2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Could we possibly just buy a new rule book in Dec then? (For those who purchased wave 1?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the FAQ on the riot website the issues are with one card's cost and some explanations in a couple of the mission envelopes (nothing is wrong in the rule book as far as I know)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mechs-vs-minions#f...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.