Subject: Arkham Nights rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone out there going to Arkham Nights that would be willing to buy a copy of Arkham Horror the card game for me? I misunderstood the articles about AH:LCG saying it would debut at Arkham Nights. I figured it would be for sale at the games center that night. But It now sounds like it may only be for sale for attendees.

If anyone would or knows of anyone who would like to set that up, I would be grateful. I'm only about 15 minutes out from the game center.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
olafpkyou wrote:
Is there anyone out there going to Arkham Nights that would be willing to buy a copy of Arkham Horror the card game for me?
It might be easier to find someone at the Arkham Horror card game forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
olafpkyou wrote:
Is there anyone out there going to Arkham Nights that would be willing to buy a copy of Arkham Horror the card game for me?
It might be easier to find someone at the Arkham Horror card game forum.

I posted this there too. Thing is, I'm less likely to find one there as people browsing that forum probably have interest in that game, thus are going to buy it at Arkham Nights (and there is a limit of one per customer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
olafpkyou wrote:
Thing is, I'm less likely to find one there as people browsing that forum probably have interest in that game, thus are going to buy it at Arkham Nights (and there is a limit of one per customer).
Good point. I hope you'll get your game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
olafpkyou wrote:
Thing is, I'm less likely to find one there as people browsing that forum probably have interest in that game, thus are going to buy it at Arkham Nights (and there is a limit of one per customer).
Good point. I hope you'll get your game.

Thank you! Worst case is I have to wait another month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.