United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
mb
I was searching for Tyranid Battle Force but noticed there's no entry here. Should it get one? I don't mind submitting it but not sure if we even list expansions like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
USP45 wrote:
I was searching for Tyranid Battle Force but noticed there's no entry here. Should it get one? I don't mind submitting it but not sure if we even list expansions like this.
I don't see what that would add. What kind of information are you looking for specifically?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it this?

https://www.amazon.com/Tyranids-Battleforce-Warhammer-40k-20...

Just minis, no rules?

Quote:
Miniature products that do not contain new rules (e.g. additional miniatures or books with background material) are not considered an expansion. These items do not get an accessory entry either.

BGG Guide to Game Submissions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
mb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
I don't see what that would add. What kind of information are you looking for specifically?

Specifically I'm looking to list it in a Math Trade.

If it does the DB no good then I'll just use one of the not-listed-here workarounds. No problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be extremely difficult to deal Tyranids right now, and if you do they will most likely net only a small fraction of their msrp value. I bought a decent amount of Tyranids with the idea of a second army compliment to my 5K Necrons, as a varietal play and for possible versus games with interested friends who do not have models. I discovered 'nids are total crap in the current environment, especially held up against the consistency of the Necron Decurion Detachment so tried to deal them on three sites to no avail. So, I bought a 28 gallon tote where they will stay in the attic until they hopefully get a bump with the next codex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.