Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played first time last night and I think I pretty much like the game. Since I do not have the game I tried looking up the rules, but the only one on file is not the final and it is in my opinion not very good. Ran out of renown tokens and saw what Ryan had to say that it should end the game. I would prefer to have some victory tokens to replace the renown tokens and just not get any special rewards like the ones on the tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
Played first time last night and I think I pretty much like the game. Since I do not have the game I tried looking up the rules, but the only one on file is not the final and it is in my opinion not very good. Ran out of renown tokens and saw what Ryan had to say that it should end the game. I would prefer to have some victory tokens to replace the renown tokens and just not get any special rewards like the ones on the tokens.

Actually, I'm very glad this ruling was added. The only other way to end the game is for a player to own 7 or 8 buildings (depending on number of players). But nothing in the game forces players to gain buildings, so the game could theoretically go on forever. The renown token rule helps mitigate a game stall where no one is gaining buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.