Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James David Romo
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cure is my favorite game. My one complaint about the game is that the ring, pins, and bag aren't that amazing. The board because of that first hole, and that I've scraped a lot of the paint off. The pins because I broke mine off in the hole in the pegboard. And the bag because it's just sort of cheap.

I have a large nice felt Crown Royal XO bag I can use, but that's a bit distracting. Are there nice plain drawstring bags available online that I could replace my base bag with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check at your local games store (Dragon's Lair?), they probably have a supply of Fantasy Flight Games dice bags. At least the one in Austin does, so I would assume that the San Antonio location would as well. Also, you can search up "Dice Bags" and probably find a dozen or more on-line sources for things like that. Look on places like etsy.com and awesomedice.com

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are this Artscow bag and this Artscow bag. They aren't affordable if you only buy one, but if you wait for a sale and buy several items they are pretty cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Amazon dice bags, 6x9 or larger:
https://www.amazon.com/Brown-Micro-Suede-Dice-Bag/dp/B00FQVF...
https://www.amazon.com/Discount-Learning-Supplies-Dragon-Dic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.