Peter R.
Italy
Bozen
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a meeting at the "Spielezentrum" and Anita was eager to try her new cardgame "Sitting Ducks".
We where 5 players and Anita explained the rules, as the other three where completely new to the game.
I got lucky as none of my (yellow) ducks appeared in the line when the game started. After showing the others how this game worked, by targeting a blue duck and shooting it devil I easily became enemy number one. But my luck kept on as the deck got reshuffeled twice and never ever a duck of mine appeared in the line, after they managed to shoot the first yellow duck.

Soon each of us where down to 3 ducks (except of me) cool. But slowly my ducks where coming and got shot as soon as they showed up!angry

Anita was the first to get all of her ducks killed, Andy second. Then my luck run out and yll poor yellow ones got headshot.
Nelly and Caterina where the last two players remaining. Nelly got the sympathies of the other players on her side and Cat's Duck bit the dust. *quack*

The game is really 90% luck, as even with 5 players we had some rounds where everybody had to discard cards. The handlimit is very tight. Still I find this game amusing, as the theme is rather fresh and it doesn't last too long! Maybe sometimes I would even ask for a game like this myself. It has written Beer&Prezel and filler all over it in BIGSIZE letters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.