Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So this has come out

Pretty mild, I guess, after all- what guy in their mid-40s out in public doesn't check out elementary-aged girls and speculate out loud which ones will be great to 'date' a decade later, amiright?

Guys?

Ummm...anyone? Guys??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/fallofrome/ss/91212-Dates...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just incredibly creepy for a 40- or 50-year old man to be perving in public about 10-year old girls and imagining out loud how he'll be fucking (oh, sorry, "dating") them in 10 years.

Also, Garrett made a good point when he said Trump refused to under preliminary opposition research on him...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
I just quickly scanned the link, but I didn't see Incest or Pedophilia listed as one of the reasons. How does it apply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Also this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why did these children not come forward?
Why did these children wait until now to have their stories published in local papers from years ago?
Why did these children wait until now to get mentioned by Trump on video?

IT'S ALL A LITTLE SUSPICIOUS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh sure -- Bill Clinton's pedophilia isn't mentioned at all by the liberal media, is it?

Trump creeps on kids, maybe hangs out at middle schools and ogles underage beauty pageant contestants... EVERYBODY HAS A FIT.

But Bill Clinton hugs a child somewhere? NOTHING.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And look, these latest revelations fit every confirmation-biased piece of evidence I ever gathered about lieberal media journalism!

I mean, once these rapey-creepy stories hit, with their inevitable denials, it's as though those journalists would stop at nothing to search YouTube and Lexis-Nexis databases. It's almost like they were following up on claims and counterclaims!

As if their wealthy Mexican overlords commanded them to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbenston wrote:
And look, these latest revelations fit every confirmation-biased piece of evidence I ever gathered about lieberal media journalism!

I mean, once these rapey-creepy stories hit, with their inevitable denials, it's as though those journalists would stop at nothing to search YouTube and Lexis-Nexis databases. It's almost like they were following up on claims and counterclaims!

And did you see how Trump today said that these accusations could be leveled against anybody including President Obama? Where are Obama's denials??? I ask you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
bbenston wrote:

And did you see how Trump today said that these accusations could be leveled against anybody including President Obama? Where are Obama's denials??? I ask you!

It's really unfair that nobody has come forward to accuse Obama of these crimes, thus depriving Obama of the opportunity to bigly deny them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
bbenston wrote:

But you see, though, that Trump is the fault of (pick all that apply):

- Mean oversensitive liberals calling everything racist
- Mean liberal media giving Trump free airtime so aforesaid liberals can call him racist
- Mean liberals calling Trump voters racist, so they vote Trump
- Mean Obama making fun of Trump, causing Trump to run out of spite, causing liberal media to give him free airtime and mean liberals to make fun of him, giving him more free airtime
- Mean Mexicans investigating Trump, causing mean liberals to call him racist/sexist/whatever, since he was only ogling nude teenagers pfft
- Mean rapey Bill Clinton, who caused all this culture of corruption in the first place, causing Trump to go all pedo, causing mean liberal media to investigate him, causing mean liberals to call him sexist

IT'S JUST THAT OBVIOUS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
bbenston wrote:
JohnnyOffice wrote:
bbenston wrote:

But you see, though, that Trump is the fault of (pick all that apply):

- Mean oversensitive liberals calling everything racist
- Mean liberal media giving Trump free airtime so aforesaid liberals can call him racist
- Mean liberals calling Trump voters racist, so they vote Trump
- Mean Obama making fun of Trump, causing Trump to run out of spite, causing liberal media to give him free airtime and mean liberals to make fun of him, giving him more free airtime
- Mean Mexicans investigating Trump, causing mean liberals to call him racist/sexist/whatever, since he was only ogling nude teenagers pfft
- Mean rapey Bill Clinton, who caused all this culture of corruption in the first place, causing Trump to go all pedo, causing mean liberal media to investigate him, causing mean liberals to call him sexist

IT'S JUST THAT OBVIOUS

It's the cause of safe spaces and accusations of microaggressions.

Also college professors.

And colleges.

Also education of any sort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.