$35.00
Ryan Stewart
United States
Universal City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm working on setting up a Hobby Lobby artist case to hold Thunderstone Advance for Epic play, and I want to store the cards vertically. I can't find any vertical dividers anywhere, so I'm trying my hand at building my own. I plan to leave them mostly blank and only print stuff on the top edge that projects past the cards. I'd like some suitable background graphic that matches the blue, red, and green of the cards and standard dividers. Does anyone have suggestions or experience with what would work well for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wolski
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deviant Art is a great place to find art of ALL kinds, including high quality digital textures. I've even found high res scans of old parchment and paper that I've used on my own projects.

Note: by default they do not show items of "mature content", but it does exist and settings can be changed to show it if desired.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.