Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered this yesterday around 11pm CST and was excited to see that I actually got my order in in time. Then I start seeing mentions on here about "Shipment 1" and "Shipment 2" and how the latter won't ship until December. I don't know which shipment I am and I never received a confirmation. So I go to the website to look for some contact info and notice that there is no way to call anyone. All I can do is submit a customer care ticket. The problem? I didn't register, I only checked out as a guest, and only registered members are allowed to submit a customer care request.

WTF

I just want to know what shipment I have, it really shouldn't be this hard. An email confirmation would clarify a lot. A phone number would be great, too.

soblueyuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at your order it should say Wave 1 (shipment #2) if you are On the second shipment. Or just Wave 1 if you are on the first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Does your order confirmation say Wave #1? Or wave #1 Shipment 2?
If it says the former you'll get it soon. If it says the latter it's the December shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digmecolder wrote:
If you look at your order it should say Wave 1 (shipment #2) if you are On the second shipment. Or just Wave 1 if you are on the first.

Did you even read my post? How would you recommend I "look" at my order?

No confirmation.
No login.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RileyD wrote:
Does your order confirmation say Wave #1? Or wave #1 Shipment 2?
If it says the former you'll get it soon. If it says the latter it's the December shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
I got an order confirmation email almost immediately on placing my order, which states in brackets after the name of the game that I'm getting Wave 1 Shipment 2. My invoice (which I got shortly afterwards) states the samme thing:

Quote:
Mechs Vs Minions (Wave 1 - Shipment #2)

It should be part of the product name in your order confirmation/invoice.

If you didn't get one of those... I suppose you will need to register, and I hope you kept a note of your order number when you placed it. Or can get it from your bank/card statement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can submit a ticket. I don't have an account and I had no problem submitting a ticket, just click contact at the bottom.

i think shipment 1 ran out around 6pm or so, so very likely you got shipment 2.

if you have your order number, you can check your order status

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
So I go to the website to look for some contact info and notice that there is no way to call anyone.

They should really send someone to your house to discuss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:

No confirmation.
No login.

*facepalm* did you even read the riot website? if you wrote down your order number after checkout, you can go "look" at your order

life lesson, don't ask people for help and then act like a jackass to the people trying to help you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you didn't get a confirmation email, try this:

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Found it from the 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered as a guest, just like the OP and I got an order confirmation immediately that stated "Wave 1".

If the OP didn't get an order confirmation, check your junk mail. If you don't see it there, check to make sure your credit/debit card was charged. It's possible the order didn't go through.

According to various Riot games employees who have posted here, even an order placed last night around 11pm CST should probably still be in the North American October shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:
So I go to the website to look for some contact info and notice that there is no way to call anyone.

They should really send someone to your house to discuss it.

Yes, because that's EXACTLY what I'm asking for. I'm just asking for a solution...

Just curious David, do you troll bgg for the sole intent of looking for opportunities to make asshat snarky remarks. If so... kudos and well done. If not, I'm not sure what else you contribute...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Did you try that contact form I linked? It seems to be available to me and I'm not registered. I haven't submitted anything but it shows a form asking for all my contact details once I choose from that drop down list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you placed the order it gave you an order number. You should have saved that for your records like it suggested. I personally left the window open until I received an email with the same information (it took 2 minutes). If I didn't receive the email I would have saved off the number since it is important.

When a company goes from selling a few items at a time to selling 15k in a single day there are bound to be problems. When the server is saying "uh oh" over and over again you really should save off your confirmation screen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
The problem? I didn't register, I only checked out as a guest, and only registered members are allowed to submit a customer care request.

You can submit ticket without registering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dettmarp wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:

No confirmation.
No login.

*facepalm* did you even read the riot website? if you wrote down your order number after checkout, you can go "look" at your order

life lesson, don't ask people for help and then act like a jackass to the people trying to help you

*pause*
Ok... thanks for your attempt to help me. However, if I failed to note whether or not the order said "Shipment 1/2", it's fair to assume I didn't make note of the order number. I expected to see that in a confirmation email.

Not trying to be a jackass, but that wasn't super helpful. But, and I really mean no sarcasm by saying this, I DO appreciate the attempt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just kind of obvious they can't reasonably offer phone support for a purchase like this. That's too expensive. I don't know if there's a nice way to say this is an unreasonable demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:
The problem? I didn't register, I only checked out as a guest, and only registered members are allowed to submit a customer care request.

No, you can't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
Esvath wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:

No, you can't.

You are selecting the wrong category.
Choose: I have a question about physical merchandise store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
Esvath wrote:

No, you can't.

Yes, you can.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_f...

Choose the one that relates to the physical/merch store. That's where you bought the product from, as its a physical item and not a video game you download from an e-store.

The ones that need you to be registered probably assume you are asking about the video games, which no doubt require an account to even play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
dettmarp wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:

No confirmation.
No login.

*pause*
Ok... thanks for your attempt to help me. However, if I failed to note whether or not the order said "Shipment 1/2", it's fair to assume I didn't make note of the order number. I expected to see that in a confirmation email.

Not trying to be a jackass, but that wasn't super helpful. But, and I really mean no sarcasm by saying this, I DO appreciate the attempt.

well, you CAN submit a ticket without being registered. without the order number, I think this is your only option.

The problem here is that when I submitted my ticket, it notified me that it would take a while to respond due to the over load (I got charged, but I never got a confirmation email, because I was timed out on the last step of checkout, so I don't have an order number either). so, the fastest way to get your answer may be to wait and see if it shows up in a few weeks. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
Esvath wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:

No, you can't.

...I did

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
It's just kind of obvious they can't reasonably offer phone support for a purchase like this. That's too expensive. I don't know if there's a nice way to say this is an unreasonable demand.

If there WERE a nice way, you wouldn't be able to find it, I'm sure.

LoL has made almost $1 billion in micro-transactions alone.
http://www.pcgamer.com/league-of-legends-has-made-almost-1-b...

They can afford to have a customer care number. Even if they can't, how about a way to ask a question? Or a confirmation email. I'm not asking for the world, and anyone who's reasonable and not just out to look cool by being snarky would recognize that.

I'm currently trying to register, but doing so just takes me to a white screen. Maybe they are getting hit with tons of traffic today? No big deal, it'll work itself out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dettmarp wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:
Esvath wrote:
ferris1971 wrote:

No, you can't.

...I did

Ah, got it... I just had to select the "merchandise" option. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
ferris1971 wrote:
Ah, got it... I just had to select the "merchandise" option. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.