Hide
25 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Order doesnt exist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zack layton
msg tools
So I got an order yesterday, recieved all the emails, invoice, confirmation, paypal, and money has been taken, yet putting in my order number and information into the site leads me to it saying the info is invalid (yes I have double checked all info) I opened a support ticket as suggested and it has now been almost 24 hours with no answer, I'm worried that something has gone wrong and my order will have been lost so I'll be pushed back into the December shipment when I had been lucky enough to get a wave 1 shipment 1 order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you probably did not type in the actual order-number but the billing number or the paypal transaction number. all are different. I had the same issue before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zack layton
msg tools
Have tried all numbers. Even the one that says order number in the email, and confirmation number and invoice number. No luck with any of them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Henderson

Tampa
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat. I did Guest checkout rather than creating an account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry too much. I think there's something wrong with their order status service.

I did create an account before ordering, and got confirmation emails after ordering, as well as an $80 charge on my credit card. So I know everything went through successfully. But when I put my order number, name, and email address into the order status page, it tells me it doesn't exist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Spleen
msg tools
Add me to the list. I have the same issue. I used a guest account and got the email, now the system doesn't recognize me. I tried logging in through my phone and it tried to tell me I hadn't entered a valid email address, the same email I got my confirmation through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same issue for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
at least you got a confirmation email. i got the confirmation page & my credit card got charged, but no confirmation email of any kind... given all the issues, im a bit worried

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Abruzzi
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
It does exist your order number is different than your invoice number go back to first email you received with the order number and that one will work. I had the same problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riot Snalf
United States
California
flag msg tools
If you have an order number it is normal to see status as processing. This will change to Complete once this ships and leaves the warehouse. The warehouse physically cant pack/label/ship more than a couple thousand a day so it will take a couple of days to work through the backlog. I just want to thank everyone for all their patience yesterday we know it wasn't ideal for a lot of people and we will continue to work hard to answer questions.

TL;DR if you have an order number you are getting a unit.
The Wave 1 shipment 1 units in North America officially sold through at 8:18 PDT yesterday so if your order number was before this you should be in October shipping. December shipping will say Wave 1 - Shipment #2 on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Spleen
msg tools
Neo512210 wrote:
It does exist your order number is different than your invoice number go back to first email you received with the order number and that one will work. I had the same problem.

I am glad it worked for you, but I tried when I only had the order number and it didn't work for me. Did you order with a guest account or a created one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Spleen
msg tools
Snalf wrote:
If you have an order number it is normal to see status as processing. This will change to Complete once this ships and leaves the warehouse. The warehouse physically cant pack/label/ship more than a couple thousand a day so it will take a couple of days to work through the backlog. I just want to thank everyone for all their patience yesterday we know it wasn't ideal for a lot of people and we will continue to work hard to answer questions.

The Wave 1 shipment 1 units in North America officially sold through at 8:18 PDT yesterday so if your order number was before this you should be in October shipping. December shipping will say Wave 1 - Shipment #2 on it.

Thank you, I have an order number and this is a relief.

Can you explain why some of us are getting error on the site when we try to check the status? Is this an issue you are looking into?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
joespleen wrote:
Is this an issue you are looking into?

Yup. We have a few things we're looking into right now, one of the highest priorities is figuring out how iParcel is setting their shipping costs for Canada. And making sure the store doesn't fall over. And having people in here to chat with you so you don't feel in the dark. But figuring out why you're not getting your confirmation emails is definitely on that list. It's obviously causing a lot of player pain in this thread, and I'd like for your order experience to be a bit less dramatic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dee
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey novarn (and everyone else),

Just created this account so I can talk with you guys directly. I'm from Riot's Merchandise team who is responsible for our player support (customer service) side of things.

There were two primary issues in this thread I wanted provide some insight into:
My e-mail never arrived! I've seen several players reporting this same issue to our PS team. This pretty much looks like our email service going into a corner and crying due to the high volume of orders coming through, but in every single case I was able to find a successful order for each person. If you are missing your order confirmation email but would like to keep track of your order still, feel free to shoot us a ticket at support.riotgames.com with the email address you created your order under and our team should be able to provide you an order number you can then use on our merch site to track your order.

My order information doesn't pull up an order on the merch site! This is actually news to me, although I'm still going through tickets from yesterday so it's possible I haven't hit that part of the queue yet since tickets are sorted in chronological order. If you haven't already, submitting a PS ticket at our support site that I linked above would be the best way for us to compile these reports, investigate them in a private manner (best way for us to gather personal information from players), and seek a resolution.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Smith
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
Same thing here. I have the confirmation email and I used Guest checkout. Earlier, when I put in the order number to get the status, I'd get an error. But at least now I'm getting a status page that says Processing. Sooooo... that's progress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Spleen
msg tools
Riot Zephyreal wrote:
Hey novarn (and everyone else),

Just created this account so I can talk with you guys directly. I'm from Riot's Merchandise team who is responsible for our player support (customer service) side of things.

There were two primary issues in this thread I wanted provide some insight into:
My e-mail never arrived! I've seen several players reporting this same issue to our PS team. This pretty much looks like our email service going into a corner and crying due to the high volume of orders coming through, but in every single case I was able to find a successful order for each person. If you are missing your order confirmation email but would like to keep track of your order still, feel free to shoot us a ticket at support.riotgames.com with the email address you created your order under and our team should be able to provide you an order number you can then use on our merch site to track your order.

My order information doesn't pull up an order on the merch site! This is actually news to me, although I'm still going through tickets from yesterday so it's possible I haven't hit that part of the queue yet since tickets are sorted in chronological order. If you haven't already, submitting a PS ticket at our support site that I linked above would be the best way for us to compile these reports, investigate them in a private manner (best way for us to gather personal information from players), and seek a resolution.

Hope this helps!

I do have a ticket submitted. Thanks so much to everybody at Riot, I haven't dealt with you before but I really appreciate all the communication you are all doing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zack layton
msg tools
Day 3, hoping for a ticket response today as my order information still does not pull up an existing order. Money still taken out and still have all the original emails. Hoping everything is alright

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Henderson

Tampa
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've now received two emails, an initial order confirmation, and then an invoice. I've tried the numbers on both emails with no luck. I submitted a ticket on Friday, so hopefully I'll hear from them soon, though I expect they're pretty swamped at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Smith
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
ShawnPDaddy wrote:
Same thing here. I have the confirmation email and I used Guest checkout. Earlier, when I put in the order number to get the status, I'd get an error. But at least now I'm getting a status page that says Processing. Sooooo... that's progress.

I guess I spoke too soon. I have my confirmation email and invoice email. However, although I could pull my order status the other day, now when I try to pull it up, it's back to ERROR.ENTERED DATA IS INCORRECT. Ugggggg...I haven't gotten a response from the ticket I sent on the 13th. I'm assuming my first wave order is still good, but it's frustrating to not know for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShawnPDaddy wrote:
ShawnPDaddy wrote:

I guess I spoke too soon. I have my confirmation email and invoice email. However, although I could pull my order status the other day, now when I try to pull it up, it's back to ERROR.ENTERED DATA IS INCORRECT. Ugggggg...I haven't gotten a response from the ticket I sent on the 13th. I'm assuming my first wave order is still good, but it's frustrating to not know for sure.

Just a note that the confirmation email number and the invoice email number are different. I find I get an error for the invoice email number, but the confirmation number goes through just fine! Try it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Krumick
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
UNLV
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joespleen wrote:
Snalf wrote:

Can you explain why some of us are getting error on the site when we try to check the status? Is this an issue you are looking into?

I initially had the same problem but was Copy/pasting the Order number into the field and it was stating that I had no orders. Once I typed in the number my order popped up. If you are copy/pasting the number that might be the issue as it might be adding some weird formatting or extra unseen characters causing a problem for the system to look up your order properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
fr33py wrote:
joespleen wrote:
Snalf wrote:

I initially had the same problem but was Copy/pasting the Order number into the field and it was stating that I had no orders. Once I typed in the number my order popped up. If you are copy/pasting the number that might be the issue as it might be adding some weird formatting or extra unseen characters causing a problem for the system to look up your order properly.

Nope. Didn't work for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thank everyone from Riot that has been in these forms to communicate to us what is going on, and I am very impressed by it.

I also am in this boat. I finally got an order in around 8PM EST on the 13th (during game night), checked out as guest, and got the Order Confirmation and the Order Invoice minutes apart from each other (mine does say wave 1)

I just thought I would check the status this morning with people getting shipment notifications, and I just get an 'ERROR Entered data is incorrect. Please try again'.

I did think that the copy/paste thing could be an issue (if it got a space in the copy) and typed it in, same thing, then I found this thread.

I'm not to worried about it, with both e-mails I'm just assuming its another hiccup in the order process. Without the shipping email, I was expecting it to say 'Processing' anyway, so there wasn't much looking it up was going to tell me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
igknight wrote:
I thank everyone from Riot that has been in these forms to communicate to us what is going on, and I am very impressed by it.

I also am in this boat. I finally got an order in around 8PM EST on the 13th (during game night), checked out as guest, and got the Order Confirmation and the Order Invoice minutes apart from each other (mine does say wave 1)

I just thought I would check the status this morning with people getting shipment notifications, and I just get an 'ERROR Entered data is incorrect. Please try again'.

I did think that the copy/paste thing could be an issue (if it got a space in the copy) and typed it in, same thing, then I found this thread.

I'm not to worried about it, with both e-mails I'm just assuming its another hiccup in the order process. Without the shipping email, I was expecting it to say 'Processing' anyway, so there wasn't much looking it up was going to tell me.

The best way to check into this is to open a ticket at:

support.riotgames.com

I know it takes some time to get an answer (especially when they're slammed), but it really is the surest way to get eyes on your problem in a way where it won't slip through the cracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
igknight wrote:

The best way to check into this is to open a ticket at:

support.riotgames.com

I know it takes some time to get an answer (especially when they're slammed), but it really is the surest way to get eyes on your problem in a way where it won't slip through the cracks.

I wasn't going to worry about it, but I'll go ahead and put in a ticket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.