Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote a blog about the launch of Widow's Walk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Robison
United States
Lynden
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well. Now I hate myself for having two pre-orders on the same purchase. I don't get Widows Walk until the new Robinson Crusoe comes out. I can't will wait though. And your post has made the wait just that much more tantalizing. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait what just happened?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
Legacy Betrayal at House on the Hill!!!

We must have this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lastalchemist wrote:

We must have this!

Doesnt make much sense since you know who the traitor is and what the haunt is after the first game, and likely not all of the investigators survived. Change any of those and it no longer feels like the same game.

It would be like Legacy Clue. You already know who the killer is after game 1. (Colonel Mustard. It's always Colonel Mustard!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Adkins
msg tools
Turns out they have something like that for the last haunt; all players need to have complete four specific haunts in the expansion at some point to access it, and then it takes a year to play, with each "game" happening in a month. Interestingly, this haunt has no traitors in it, so they probably would avoid the issues with knowing who the traitor is, that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lastalchemist wrote:

We must have this!

Ew, no way! I don't like destroying my games. If they can do it without that happening, and it appears they did, with the special new haunt, awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.