Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I sent a list of lots of items I was interested in selling about 3 weeks ago via email. About 2 weeks ago I thought that maybe I needed to use the 'contact page' link on their site.

After still not hearing back from them, about a week ago I sent an email without the long list of games just in case the list was causing it to be lost in a spam filter. I just mentioned as much, and just wanted to make sure they received the list, and even if they needed time to look over the list, to let me know they got it.

I still haven't heard back. Do they maybe not reply to lists they're not interested in? (which would seem odd, as a simple 'no thanks' would be fine with me)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have always responded within a day to my emails. I also email the owner, so that may be the reason.

As for their valuation/offer process, perhaps its backlogged.

They do have a phone number, so call them during staffed business hours.

Did you try to call?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Ramos
United States
Nolensville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suggest calling. They've always answered and been very helpful on any issues I've had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks. I hadn't called as they didn't put their phone number on the 'selling/trading' link, so not sure they wanted calls for that (of course, they'd still have to see my email for the list of items; way too long for a phone call)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
Thanks. I hadn't called as they didn't put their phone number on the 'selling/trading' link, so not sure they wanted calls for that (of course, they'd still have to see my email for the list of items; way too long for a phone call)

Sure, but you will find out if they received your email, when they may respond, etc.

I'm curious why everyone is allergic to phone calls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I did get in contact with them, there was a reason. All good now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.