Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Tietsort
United States
Windsor
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy, and the Box art Cover is poorly printed. Seems that Portal may have tried to save some cash here, as it is somewhat blurry with some red/pink bleed over, almost like a slight of old 3d effect without the glasses on.

Maybe I got a bad copy, can anyone validate, that this is just the case, the way it was printed?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tiets wrote:
I just received my copy, and the Box art Cover is poorly printed. Seems that Portal may have tried to save some cash here, as it is somewhat blurry with some red/pink bleed over, almost like a slight of old 3d effect without the glasses on.

Maybe I got a bad copy, can anyone validate, that this is just the case, the way it was printed?

Thanks!

Sounds like a bad copy, my copy is quite clear and well printed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. Strathmeyer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Sounds like a bad copy, my copy is quite clear and well printed.

+1 My copy's cover was clearly printed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tietsort
United States
Windsor
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Tietsort
United States
Windsor
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Talbert
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tiets wrote:

Thanks!

Mine is printed poorly too. It has a couple spots where it almost looks like when my home inkjet printer starts running out of ink. It's not a big enough issue that I want to return it since I'm the only one who will probably ever notice. Still it's kind of annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is clearly printed. but honestly smells like someone took a dump in it. It's awful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Pugh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
SeerMagic wrote:
Mine is clearly printed. but honestly smells like someone took a dump in it. It's awful.

YES! The smell was atrocious when I opened mine. Not quite feces, but definitely objectionable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.