Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up both TEK, 2nd and the Heroes Call Expansion. When I opened the games, I noticed a collage of races available in a given title were printed in the box lid.

As I was going thru the contents however, I also noticed I seemed to be missing one race depicted on the box lids for each product (even tho I had the stated count of races per the respective rule book).

I'm missing the Satyrs from TEK, 2nd and a purple gargoyle-like race from Heroes Call. Does anyone know why these races weren't in my package (were they part of some KS goodies I wouldn't have access to because I picked my copies up retail, for instance)?

Also, would these races be available elsewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the factions are part of the deluxe/kickstarter promo packs.

The TEK Deluxe pack include: Order of Gamelyn, Satyrs, and Constructs (plus 3 extra war dice, which aren't needed, but nice to have)

The TEK: Heroes Call Deluxe pack includes: Imps, Ooze, and Insectiods (plus an exploration mini-expansion)

Both these packs are available in the BGG store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
scottbalmes wrote:

The TEK Deluxe pack include: Order of Gamelyn, Satyrs, and Constructs (plus 3 extra war dice, which aren't needed, but nice to have)

The TEK: Heroes Call Deluxe pack includes: Imps, Ooze, and Insectiods (plus an exploration mini-expansion)

I really like the Constructs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cal Rasmussen
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottbalmes wrote:

Worth picking them up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpappy wrote:
scottbalmes wrote:

I really like the Constructs.

They are solid. Satyrs are fun too. Honestly, we usually play without having Gamelyn as an option, as that faction's special abilities are simply too strong in most cases. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.