Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just learned that this game will not be out in time for Halloween but early november:

But I guess it could change..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Jones
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Disappointing news, but thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not surprised. It will still be out before Halloween 2017 zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
sad news

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's sad. But at least they said in November. I guess that's something..
But as I said it could change...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Floresville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, at least it's less time to play out the cards in the Core before Dunwich Legacy, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
There are a couple of copies from Arkham Nights for sale right now in Ebay, with the Rougarou scenario included as well. Expect to pay a steep premium, though.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The most disappointing part of this is that it means at least three more weeks of people filling up the forums with complaints about having to buy two core sets and making jokes about "Is this game dead yet?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that sucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emart40x wrote:
There are a couple of copies from Arkham Nights for sale right now in Ebay, with the Rougarou scenario included as well. Expect to pay a steep premium, though.whistle

Two have actually sold, too, for $150! Crazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigtex01 wrote:
The most disappointing part of this is that it means at least three more weeks of people filling up the forums with complaints about having to buy two core sets and making jokes about "Is this game dead yet?"

Yep. While I have enjoyed the jokes and even some of the core sets discussion, I can't wait until we are actually talk about the cards and decks, sharing experiences, discussing the storyline etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But once the game is released we will get the why didn't FFG make a nice storage system for sleeved cards threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
emart40x wrote:

A Rougarou sold for $75.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
roborob wrote:
DancingFool wrote:
emart40x wrote:

A Rougarou sold for $75.

The madness is already beginning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roborob wrote:
DancingFool wrote:
emart40x wrote:

A Rougarou sold for $75.

I made a decision I'd pay up to $50 for the Rougarou expansion. Luckily one hasn't been listed when I've been looking though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have no desire for the werewolf thing and I figured that it wouldn't be out this month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Treur
msg tools
I asked an employee at the FFG-booth at Spiel yesterday and was told: "at the end of this month".

So let's hope that is indeed the case! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was seemingly a manager (at least he orders for the FFG store in Roseville) said it's likely 11/3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob K
United States
Frontenac
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at FFG yesterday and asked an employee about the release date. He said that there was no date at this time. Hopefully early November is the case!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I have no desire for the werewolf thing and I figured that it wouldn't be out this month.

Anything more then $10 - $15 is silly for TCOTR scenario. It is, however, a great little one shot scenario. Its probably my favorite, game play wise of all the released scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dockery
msg tools
mb
Curse of the Rougarou provides a lot of value for one scenario. For starters, you randomly choose one of the four regions to start at and another to remove from the game entirely (the other two enter play later), so you have to adjust your strategy each time you play. For another, you get two very different paths to victory, so after you beat it, you can try the other path for a different challenge. It's basically everything I want from PODs in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds awesome. Will definitely pick it up when it releases, but not paying 3x the normal cost to get one early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.