Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an Official rule to this game in PDF or any document? I want translate it to Brazilian Portuguese. I know there is rules in CFR Website but I don't know if that is final version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mossman
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would send a PM to:
Douglas Schulz
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I know there was some editing being done to the final version of the rules for purposes of publication (expected in the next month or so), but I am not aware if there were any tweaks to the rules that have previously been posted during that editing.

Doug would be able to let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Schulz
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules on my web site are not quite the same as the final version. Final version is still being tweaked and edited for clarity and to fit on the number of pages, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lucidphoenix wrote:
The rules on my web site are not quite the same as the final version. Final version is still being tweaked and edited for clarity and to fit on the number of pages, etc.

Hi Doug

Thanks for your feedback. I sent a MP to you, please ignore. Ok, I will wait by the final version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.