Bloodborne: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Dont really understand its absence from Essen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mechanical Gamer

London
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to CMON booth, they hadn't even heard of it and thought I meant Blood Rage. I thought this had been out for a little while, I'm confused.

Just wondering if there is anywhere at Essen I can get this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Moore
United States
Baxter Springs
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Not sure why it's not at Essen. If CMON doesn't have it, no one else will. According to a quick search it's not out yet, and due to release on November 11.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mechanical Gamer

London
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, thanks for the answer, I really thought it was released already so I guess that's just it. It was a real shame though, one of only two I 100% wanted from the con.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spudkitty

Idaho
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am a huge fan of Bloodborne the video game. I'm really looking forward to seeing how well the game has been implemented into a video game. Aside from Bioshock Infinite, there just hasn't been enough crossover between these two genres.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. Donna Gust
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spudkitty wrote:
I am a huge fan of Bloodborne the video game. I'm really looking forward to seeing how well the game has been implemented into a video game. Aside from Bioshock Infinite, there just hasn't been enough crossover between these two genres.

It hasn't been implemented anywhere close to what the video game was. They took a predominantly single-player (maybe two-player if you summon someone to help) game and turned it into a 3-5 player semi-cooperative title with backstab mechanics. The only similarity to the video game is shared artwork and the same title. Another Eric Lang title of pure mediocrity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mechanical Gamer

London
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, well, good luck with whatever you're creating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. Donna Gust
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mech_gamer wrote:
Cool, well, good luck with whatever you're creating.

Silly me, I forgot that one cannot levy criticism against any form of product creator without being an active contributor to the same industry whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mechanical Gamer

London
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair point, I guess it's just the tone is more destructive than constructive. Especially in a thread that wasn't asking for a review whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.