Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In English rules, it states, when you have 0 injury tokens, you take 1 favour token, but says 2 tokens in German rules and correctly shows on player sheet that it is 2 favours. So english rules is misprinted as 1 token only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chooi wrote:
In English rules, it states, when you have 0 injury tokens, you take 1 favour token, but says 2 tokens in German rules and correctly shows on player sheet that it is 2 favours. So english rules is misprinted as 1 token only.

This was asked in the comments section for the english rules posted. It's been fixed since then. (at least it should have been, I guess the game is out now, not sure how the physical book shows it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It still shows typo in my Essen copy, despite referencing correctly printed picture of 2 tokens, in rules book and player mats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
chooi wrote:
It still shows typo in my Essen copy, despite referencing correctly printed picture of 2 tokens, in rules book and player mats.
The rulebook was already printed when we found this mistake. We'll correct it in the 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does this mean for anyone who has pre-ordered this, we will receive an updated rule book?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Zeeb
Germany
flag msg tools
Unfortunately not.
The whole 1st edition will include this minor mistake.
(As stated above, printing and packaging was already done when we spotted the mistake.)
All current preorders will be from the 1st edition.

Martin (for H@llGames)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milhouse .
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Is there a place where we can subscribe to an alert so that we know when the second edition will be out?

Also, is this mistake only in the Pegasus Spiele version or TMG version? Or this mistake appears in both publisher versions of the game?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Giblin
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MilhouseBGG wrote:
Is there a place where we can subscribe to an alert so that we know when the second edition will be out?

Also, is this mistake only in the Pegasus Spiele version or TMG version? Or this mistake appears in both publisher versions of the game?

Thank you!

I just received my TMG version today and it states 1 favor token. So I'm guessing it's an issue with both publisher versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.