Hide
4 Posts

Tides of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: Storage solution? No... seriously... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this up the other day and was blown by the gorgeous artwork and components. I know it sounds strange to ask what people are doing for storage for what is essentially a card based filler, but I don't relish the idea of that pencil banging around inside the box.

So are people sleeving? Bagging? Replacing the pencil or giving it a lid? Please share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeved, and use a Smart Device for a scorepad/notepad.

Both Tides, sleeved, with some sort of scorepad can be put into an Iris 4x6 Photo Case
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
New Tides of Madness game? Seeking some protection for these beautiful cards?

Sure you can get MayDay penny sleeves, but the beautiful Tides of Madness cards demand better.

You need the Swan PanAsia Premium Thick sleeves (SWN-514)(80 x 122mm)

The Panasia sleeves use higher quality polypropylene that has a much higher clarity and is not milky/hazy.

The Panasia sleeves are a precise size/fit that is exactly how you expect quality sleeves to fit, snug with no slop.

I have a large supply of these size sleeves available. Nineteen (19) Premium Thick Swan Panasia sleeves will be mailed in a 1st class envelope via USPS.

These same sleeves can also be used for Tides of Time and Mascarade.

PM me if interested.

Tim B. aka CapnYB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.