Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colonel Mustard
Canada
Unspecified
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure I understand the Squire. He is not a Werewolf but is on the Werewolf team. Furthermore, if the Squire is killed then the Werewolves still win. And if no Werewolf dies, the Squire wins with the Werewolves.

Is any of that correct?

I know he can look at the Werewolves cards to see if any have moved. But I do not own this Bonus Pack but I would like to understand how this role makes any difference to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It´s a kind of a wicked aura seer... The artwork should be different, he looks like a good little guy. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like he's the same as the Minion but with more knowledge about who the werewolves are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He is a very interesting role. He has a lot of knowledge to help out the wolf team.

In a previous thread, his role was discussed. Squire just does not sound like a bad guy role.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
He is a very interesting role. He has a lot of knowledge to help out the wolf team.

In a previous thread, his role was discussed. Squire just does not sound like a bad guy role.

And he looks so innocent, too!
Yeah, I see him as a minion who knows for sure if the wolves are still wolves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.