Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yan P.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hi!

I'll be moving to Baltimore soon. I was wondering if there were people who played specifically GMT CDG wargamess - PoG, PuG, HIS, etc... that met up regularly or just generally were in that area.

I'm aware of the game store weekly meetups and such, but I'm looking for something a little more specific.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R C
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yan,

I am a wargamer that is getting back into the scene. Would love to get some games on the table. I also have some experience with COIN.

I am born and bred in Baltimore and live downtown. Winter is a good time for me to game too. Let me know if interested.

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Spoor
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm closer to DC, but I'd love to get more regular GMT, especially CDG, gaming. I buy most of their stuff, but my most regular opponent is an attorney who spends a *lot* of time on the road.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winged Hussar
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hi,

I would like to play my new copy of COIN Liberty or Death. (I would also be interested in playing some Combat Commander.) Shoot me an email if interested.

Hussar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Adamus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'm in the Baltimore area and starting to look for wargamers as well. I'm close to both Games and Stuff and Canton Games. Most of the games on my Owned list I have in my possession and Angola, A Victory Lost, Command and Colors: Ancients, Sekigahara, and Warriors of God are ordered and on the way. If anyone is interested leave me a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.