Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Dear Chris Cantrell: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Sorrell
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
I just listened to your guest spot on the Secret Cabal podcast and I have to say: tip of the hat to you sir. You and your team seem like real stand up folks. To create MvM in such a way that it benefits the gamers more than anyone else is just top notch. It's clear based on the price and product quality that you have done something uncanny in a Money-First society: you made your supporters the priority over the dollar. Truly, thank you. I look forward to playing this game any more that you produce ;-).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree, their communication has been phenomenal!

Love to see where they (hopefully) take this game! Screams expansions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1
thumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
great post.

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Jez
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
flag msg tools
I 'ummed and ahhed' about buying this game. I have far too many games (is there such a thing) and am trying to reduce my collection.
I was aware of the buzz surrounding Mechs and Minions so did a bit of research.

I looked on the Riot Games website and was pretty much blown away. Besides being a tremendously good read, it highlighted what a great company Riot Games appear to be.
This, coupled with the customer service and humility displayed by the founders whenever they post here on BGG, convinced me to get this game.

True, I'm trying to reduce my collection (just a little) but I'm happy to patronise companies who deserve to succeed, companies like Riot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.