Subject: everybody passes/party ties rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Günther Hoogstyn
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

can anybody render me certainty about two questions I have about "Fabrik Der Traüme" (I own the German version of this game, but I suppose the rules are identical)

1. When in a certain auction, for example with 3 players, the starting player passes and the second player passes too, normally the last player can get the production tiles for free. But if the third player does'nt want the tiles also, must he accept them, and, order them on his movie cards? Or can he just discard them?

2. When there's a tie in the red tiles when entering a party, which player should choose a tile first? I originally thought the (starting)player with the camera. But reading another topic on the forum, and rereading the rules, it occurs that the player closest left (in clockwise order the player participates in the tie)to the player with the camera can choose first...Is this right?

I like this game a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günther Hoogstyn
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks General!

I Salute You

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Stephenson
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
I do not run and hide... I strategically maneuver.
mbmbmbmbmb
GUNTHARIO wrote:

1. When in a certain auction, for example with 3 players, the starting player passes and the second player passes too, normally the last player can get the production tiles for free. But if the third player does'nt want the tiles also, must he accept them, and, order them on his movie cards? Or can he just discard them?

Also, I think it would be odd if the first player ever passed, since "zero" is an acceptable bid. Even if the first player wins with a zero bid and doesn't want the tiles, she/he can always just discard them -- so there is no downside to just bidding zero as first player instead of passing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.