Popular Tags: [View All]
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played through the first scenario again today, and I am impressed.

The details of the game were very much different. The layout of the mansion was completely different, and used at least one different tile.

The end game was also very different, and only one monster was repeated from the first game, others were all 'new' including several from Edition 1 which was newly enabled in the app.

And we managed to BARELY win, which included solving a 5-position "mastermind" puzzle in only 6 guesses ! (That will never happen again).

Overall a VERY satisfactory replay of the first scenario. Our knowledge from the first game helped us very little.

Kudos to the design team on alternate details, layouts and endings !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivelin Belchev
Bulgaria
Ruse
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On our second playthrough of the first scenario we got exactly the same goals and paths to achieve them but with a completely different tiles (only one Hallway tile was re-used between both games!) and a much more varied cast of monsters in the second game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so you're aware, and don't expect the same variety in the other scenarios:

1. 4 maps (6 with expansions)
2. 1 map
3. 1 map (2 with expansions)
4. 1 map (comprised of several)

I don't have info on the other scenarios yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Zamborsky
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Ah, Denny, I've hardly seen you this episode."
mbmbmbmbmb
We played the sixth scenario twice in the same day. While some of the details were the same, the maps were completely different. We were both insane, and I was wounded. I ended up winning, but Becky lost (she just didn't have the evidence she was looking for). Very fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.