Subject: The Legacy of Trump rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/mosque-attack-thwarted-kans...

Fuck these guys sideways with a rusty chainsaw. These poster children for 120th Trimester Abortion will hopefully be put away for a long time. Somalis have been shit on enough without inbred dumbfucks trying to blow them up in the heart of America.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/mosque-attack-thwarted-kans...

Fuck these guys sideways with a rusty chainsaw. These poster children for 120th Trimester Abortion will hopefully be put away for a long time. Somalis have been shit on enough without inbred dumbfucks trying to blow them up in the heart of America.

C'mon, have some sensitivity towards Jeremy. He just lost three friends.

See Jeremy... stupid always loses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/militia-terror-plot-fbi-...=&

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Conspiracy.

You know it's a crock of shit when they got them on conspiracy. Arrested for talking, to quote your link.

You and I and Darthpinhead can joke about nabbing these clowns and using a rusty chainsaw on them. I say I got a rusty chainsaw, you suggest we meet in Kansas, and boom! They got us on conspiracy.

Airtight case. We are screwed. We were just running our mouths. Doesn't matter.

They simply post our sorry mugshots on on the NYT website with a completely true story of how we plotted on a popular boardgame website, and RSP would believe it was all true.

The crime of conspiracy needs to be completely overhauled.

Be very suspicious when you see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm trying to imagine a group of Muslims being arrested on conspiracy charges and how Koldie would complain about the conspiracy laws then laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Conspiracy.

You know it's a crock of shit when they got them on conspiracy. Arrested for talking, to quote your link.

You and I and Darthpinhead can joke about nabbing these clowns and using a rusty chainsaw on them. I say I got a rusty chainsaw, you suggest we meet in Kansas, and boom! They got us on conspiracy.

They simply post our sorry mugshots on on the NYT website with a completely true story of how we plotted on a popular boardgame website, and RSP would believe it was all true.

In the US you have to have committed an overt act in pursuance of the act before it is conspiracy. Wait for the trial.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAICT, all major news sources (including HuffPo, the NYT, and NPR) decided not to use the word "terrorists" in their headlines, choosing instead "militias" or simply "armed men."

I suspect had the accused been immigrants or Muslims, they would not have prevaricated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

Where does it say they are Trump supporters ? Also, Obama is the President, so this is more likely his legacy of divisiveness.

darthhugo wrote:
C'mon, have some sensitivity towards Jeremy. He just lost three friends.

See Jeremy... stupid always loses.

I now live rent free in your your tiny little pinhead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Where does it say they are Trump supporters ?

Their social media posts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Conspiracy.

I would prefer the FBI be proactive rather than wait until they blow something up and kill people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
Conspiracy.

In the US you have to have committed an overt act in pursuance of the act before it is conspiracy. Wait for the trial.

In my example, if I buy gasoline for my chainsaw they got all 3 of us.

If Shad buys an airline ticket to Topeka with the intent of meeting his buddy to drive down to BGGcon they got all three of us.

You don't even need to know about the conspiracy to go to jail. I recall a woman who rented a car because her boyfriend didn't have a credit card (in the US you can't rent a car without a credit card). Unbeknownst (or so she claimed) to her the boyfriend had made plans to traffic drugs in the car.

As I recall she plead out to testify against the boyfriend. Point being: they had her dead to right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
You think these bozos could have been joking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Their social media posts

do you have the link to it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

If you can't see the connection, well, no, I wouldn't expect you to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Their social media posts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1704064496540147...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Their social media posts

Oh here's one

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/14/men-arrested-plot-car...

What the hell did you think he was a Bernie supporter? I am surprised there have not been more incidents like this with the environment of hate that Trump is whipping up. And I fear that when Trump loses there will be an increase of these from his disappointed minions. Some of these miserable excuse of human beings are already talking about revolution if Orange Lucifer loses at the polls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Curtis Allen and Gavin Wright, both 49, of Liberal, Kansas, and Patrick Eugene Stein, 47, of Wright, Kansas, were charged with conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction

That's some good irony, right there.

tommynomad wrote:
AFAICT, all major news sources (including HuffPo, the NYT, and NPR) decided not to use the word "terrorists" in their headlines, choosing instead "militias" or simply "armed men."

I suspect had the accused been immigrants or Muslims, they would not have prevaricated.

Any RSP'er knows only muslims are terrorist since all terrorist are muslims.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:

That's interesting. He creates an account 2 years ago and spams nothing but political shit and has no personal photos, personal posts about family or work and only 36 friends.

The conspiracy theorist in me says that may be a bit of a false flag. But, crazy is as crazy does.

So as the RSP ostrich brigade says "not all muslim.. er not all Trumpets"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

That's interesting. He creates an account 2 years ago and spams nothing but political shit and has no personal photos, personal posts about family or work and only 36 friends.

The conspiracy theorist in me says that may be a bit of a false flag. But, crazy is as crazy does.

So as the RSP ostrich brigade says "not all muslim.. er not all Trumpets"

I like it, Trumpets, because that's exactly what they are to him, pets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

I'm not sure any of that's correct. Are you a friend of his on FB and have access to everything he makes friends only?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
jmilum wrote:

You think Mr Tackle their ass was joking about a rusty chainsaw?

Certainly you've been around drunk bigots before. Probably even traded lines about shooting Dick Cheney, I'd guess. Celebrated the death of Scalia and joked about killing Thomas even?

You and your bigot pals joke about shooting Cheney and the informant in your little klan buys a gun unbeknownst to you, and this story could be about you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
jmilum wrote:

You think Mr Tackle their ass was joking about a rusty chainsaw?

Certainly you've been around drunk bigots before. Probably even traded lines about shooting Dick Cheney, I'd guess. Celebrated the death of Scalia and joked about killing Thomas even?

You and your bigot pals joke about shooting Cheney and the informant in your little klan buys a gun unbeknownst to you, and this story could be about you.

Nope, never done that crap. But doing that may warrant a visit from the Secret Service, just like Ted Nugent got.

Now if you start casing Thomas's house, buy some guns, and start building bombs, then they are likely to charge you with conspiring to do the deed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I'm not sure any of that's correct. Are you a friend of his on FB and have access to everything he makes friends only?

No, you have access to his public posts.

Look, if this jackass is threatening anyone, he should be locked up. I just think his account is highly nutty and a bit suspect.

Oh and blaming Trump for this, does that mean we get to blame Hillary for any terrorism in the USA and then blame her supporters ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

Look, if this jackass is threatening anyone, he should be locked up. I just think his account is highly nutty and a bit suspect.

Oh and blaming Trump for this, does that mean we get to blame Hillary for any terrorism in the USA and then blame her supporters ?

I don't think this can be blamed on Trump, just that this guy was a Trump supporter. Who they support along with their political alignment is usually very important to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:

I don't think this can be blamed on Trump, just that this guy was a Trump supporter. Who they support along with their political alignment is usually very important to you.

I don't blame Trump himself. I blame the entire Republican Party for cultivating this shit over the past 20 years. They made Trump, and they made these guys, by legitimizing hate and celebrating ignorance. And while it's been fun watching them lose control of their monster, now we have a monster to deal with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.