Hide
4 Posts

Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: Multiple structure activation question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daryl durston
msg tools
So, the rules state: " a structure can only be activated once per action" .

If I control two different regions and those two regions each have the harvester, am I allowed to spend two renches to activate each harvester from each region?

Or am I only allowed to activate only one since both are the same structure (even though they are in different regions)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can activate up to 3 of the same structures on the board, by paying the activation costs of those you activate. What you can't do is activate the same structure more than once per round action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
Yes, you can activate up to 3 of the same structures on the board, by paying the activation costs of those you activate. What you can't do is activate the same structure more than once per round action.

There is no rules limitation aside from wrenches played to how many buildings you may activate in a single action. The base game only has 3 of each building in its token pool, but if an expansion added more later, there would not be a limit of up to 3 according to the current rules.

Quote:
You can Build and activate any number of Structures with a single Action as long as you have sufficient Building points to pay for it.
A Building can only be Activated once per Action, but can be Activated multiple times in a single Round if you take the Build Action again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daryl durston
msg tools
Ok! Awesome!! Thank you guys for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.