Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Lin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to play this game and looking to purchase it but I everywhere I look it's out of stock. Anybody know where I can find a copy? Any news that this will be reprinted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Sodusta
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this and Notre Dame. I think you should get Notre Dame instead because it does what Industrial Waste much better.

I also had Industrial Waste in my 'must buy' list but since I have played Notre Dame, it no longer is and Notre Dame is.

Good Luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BeachBoy3000 wrote:
I want to play this game and looking to purchase it but I everywhere I look it's out of stock. Anybody know where I can find a copy? Any news that this will be reprinted?

I'm certain that I saw a copy of Industrial Waste last week at Game Parlor in Chantilly, Virginia. Here's their website:

http://gameparlor.com/

They're very accommodating. Several years ago, I steered a poster on Funagain to Game Parlor for a copy of La Citta, and the store shipped it to him immediately. He was very satisfied. Give 'em a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment RGG shows it out of print. I don't believe this one will be popular enough to bring back into print for a long while. Maybe valley will pick it up in 2015 when eBay prices for it skyrocket...or maybe not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Lin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barkam wrote:
I played this and Notre Dame. I think you should get Notre Dame instead because it does what Industrial Waste much better.

I also had Industrial Waste in my 'must buy' list but since I have played Notre Dame, it no longer is and Notre Dame is.

Good Luck.

I'm sure Notre Dame is a good game, but Industrial Waste is still a more attractive game to me due to the theme.

See my geeklist here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/21484

I'll look into Notre Dame more tho.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Barkam wrote:

Good Luck.

Notre Dame and Industrial Waste do not share similar mechanics or gameplay.

Industrial Waste is very similar to Goa and Scepter of Zavandor.

Notre Dame, while not totally original, is a totally different animal. I has more in common with El Grande, except that you draft the cards you will play for the round.

Depending on the games you like, you could go either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ireton
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We found the "rat race" in Notre Dame begs comparisons to the "pollution level" in Industrial Waste.

I assume that's what was being suggested above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.