Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ho the forum!

In the scenario Hunting the Tigress, there is a hero starting position indicator for Bêlit, but not for Conan and Shevatas.

Certainly Conan would not be up in the aft of the ship (stacked with Bêlit) while it's being overrun with pirates. He's always right up front, leaping over to the enemy ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They start at the ship bow of the Tigress where you can see a number 1 drew. From the rulebook : "Heroes start in the 1 area".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pallantides wrote:
They start at the ship bow of the Tigress where you can see a number 1 drew. From the rulebook : "Heroes start in the 1 area".

Thank you! In German there's a great phrase which applies here: "Wer lesen kann hat Vorteil" (roughly: "he who can read has an advantage").

i was looking only at the scenario layout image, not the text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The irony of that phrase is how many great German games there are that rely solely on iconography.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
The irony of that phrase is how many great German games there are that rely solely on iconography.

The irony of THAT is that i'm not German - i only live in Germany .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.