Subject: How to use the Essen Promo Items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Huber-Wehner
Germany
Brühl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How are the Promo Items used in the game?

Did every investigator get his personal item at the setup or are they shuffeld into the itemdeck?

If the investigators get the items at the setup, get they the personal item in addition or instead of
the random item they would get during setup?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Thomas,

You can use the promo items as personal starting items or you can shuffle them in with the remaining items. I will, however, only recommend playing with more than one starting item per character if you find the game dreadfully difficult.

Happy gaming!

Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Did anyone else notice beside me that the promo small cards have a different color than the rest? They are much darker and therefore do not blend with the rest
I guess GFG had some printing issues with this game

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huber-Wehner
Germany
Brühl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lublang wrote:
Hi Thomas,

You can use the promo items as personal starting items or you can shuffle them in with the remaining items. I will, however, only recommend playing with more than one starting item per character if you find the game dreadfully difficult.

Happy gaming!

Asger

Thank you for your fast answer. We used the Promo Items as starting items for the investigators.
More flavor and theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. L.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Peter,

same here at my version of the promos.

Gerald
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
csukisz wrote:
Hi,

Did anyone else notice beside me that the promo small cards have a different color than the rest? They are much darker and therefore do not blend with the rest
I guess GFG had some printing issues with this game

Peter

Hi Peter, it's true.
The promos are easy to identify by the back as the border is much different on my cards, therefore I do it Eldritch Horror Style and do not draw random items from the top. I always draw the last card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.