Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arjan vdS
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My game contains 8 Upgrade Tokens which, according to page 5 of the rulebook, should be enough.
But according to the game setup (rulebook page 8/9) you need 9 Upgrade Tokens (Hospital:1, Water Treatment:2, Educational center:1, Laboratory:2, Greenhouse:3).

Is this an error in the setup explained in the rulebook or should there be 9 Upgrade Tokens instead of 8?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan-Phil Andiel
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just came to the same conclusion.

There are 8 upgrade tokens but 9 spaces where they should go - the overview image even shows 9 tokens.

There are also 8 Unavailable tokens but even with 2 players you only need 7 - should one of them maybe a upgrade token?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, we placed the first one unlocked in the empty space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi J
msg tools
Yep. We think the same. Gonna go back to them tomorrow at Essen and talk to them about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hair
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Just noticed the same myself. I think in our demo game you could build in the first space right from the start, but I thought this made it too easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boote
United Kingdom
Virginia Water
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, setting up for a solo play today, same problem - did anyone get an answer about what is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Hair
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
The solo game is brutal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The prototype rulebook linked on the KS page, only shows 8 tokens in the picture (Greenhouse only has two). So, since the picture in the actual rulebook is different, this must have been some last-minute change, and therefore it seems 1 token is missing.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I played my first solo, and just put an unavailability token in the right-most spot of the greenhouse. I guess this is a good solution for 1-2 players as there's no need for more than 2 spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to an email that REDIMP sent out today, the left-most spot on the Greenhouses should be empty. So, only two upgrade tokens are required for the Greenhouses. The rulebook is in error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RedImp Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
smeedear wrote:
My game contains 8 Upgrade Tokens which, according to page 5 of the rulebook, should be enough.
But according to the game setup (rulebook page 8/9) you need 9 Upgrade Tokens (Hospital:1, Water Treatment:2, Educational center:1, Laboratory:2, Greenhouse:3).

Is this an error in the setup explained in the rulebook or should there be 9 Upgrade Tokens instead of 8?

During the game preparation we do not place the upgrade token on the first action field from the left in the Greenhouses. That spot remains empty, and the upgrade tokens are placed only on the second and third field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.