$30.00
Ivan Prigortsenko
msg tools
Can anyone clarify this: if i have enough range attack to reduce faction leader level to 1 in the ranged attack fase, and if all his troops are elliminated as soon as he dies, does it mean that i just killed him in the ranged attack fase, got my fame for his levels, just removed his troops without gaining fame for them and thats it?
So i do not have to block his troops.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
strekoz wrote:
Can anyone clarify this: if i have enough range attack to reduce faction leader level to 1 in the ranged attack fase, and if all his troops are elliminated as soon as he dies, does it mean that i just killed him in the ranged attack fase, got my fame for his levels, just removed his troops without gaining fame for them and thats it?
So i do not have to block his troops.
Thanks
The only relevant excerpt of the rules states:

MK ST rulebook, p.5 wrote:
Blocking a Faction Leader
[...]If level 1 is marked with a player’s shield token then the faction leader will not attack.

So, there you go. If you defeat the faction leader, he won't attack. But, his minions will, as there is no clause in the rules prohibiting them not to. Any minions you don't defeat will disappear (according to other discussions in MK SS forums).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Prigortsenko
msg tools
Thx, for your reply. This is the way i planned to play it. Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.