Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris saman
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know how many cycles a year Ffg plans on putting out. With a deluxe expansion and six mythos packs per cycle (I think that's what I read). They could probably squeak in two per year? Is this typical of other lcgs? Or am I compleatly wrong? Need to see if this fits in my budget, cuz I really want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is pretty typical. Sometimes there's a slightly longer gap between cycles, and usually a deluxe will fill the 'release spot' in a month, so you'll probably get just slightly less than 2 complete cycles in a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord of the Rings was released in in 2011. There are six cycles released to date. There are also seven big box saga expansions that aren't part of a cycle.

Android Netrunner was released in 2012. There are six cycles released to date.

Unless the production schedule dramatically changes, we're looking at just over one cycle each year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Star Wars LCG is more or less the same.

It was released in 2012, and we've had 4 complete cycles release and are 2 packs into the 5th.

So yeah, a little over 1 cycle per year seems about right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.