Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, before I check in with Cmon, I'm wondering if anyone in North America is still awaiting their second Fath pledge shipment? I got my first Faith pledge along with the apocalypse addon in late August, but I am still waiting for the second base Faith pledge I paid for. I was not a late backer either. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should have came together in the same package. I would check with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Thomas
United States
Palmyra
Virginia
flag msg tools
Check out our journey at http://colinbethanyadopt.wordpress.com
badge
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The First Ideal of the Lightweavers (The Stormlight Archive)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting on my second pledge. I contacted CMoN and (after some waiting) they got back to me and will be sending it once the final shipments to the US come in.

As I understand it, each pledge comes in a separate box and on the side it should have said 1 of 2 or 2 of 2. Mine said 1 of 1, which seems to be the source of the error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. Any idea when the final US shipping is due to be started? I'll wait a bit to see if it comes then. I have since gotten rid of the box, but I recall looking at it and I think I saw 1 of 1 as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Seattle
WASHINGTON
flag msg tools
mb
I am in the same boat. I didnt receive my second pledge and my first box shipment said 1 of 1. I contacted cmon about a month and a half ago and again a couple weeks ago and havent heard anything. I have had to contact cmon in the past for other issues for different games and they were pretty responsive...not sure why I havent gotten a reply this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott MacNaughton
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
Same problem here, right down to Box 1/1. I contacted CMON Support right after I opened the box and received this reply a few days afterwards:

I have contacted our packing facility and we will get you replacements sent out as soon as we have the product from China. We are estimating this to be October.

So note that this is a packing error, and you do need to notify CMON to inform them you're missing items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.