Subject: Required to perform an action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The active player is required to take his disk(s) from a space where he has a majority.
But is he required to perform that action? Or can he just choose to do nothing? (And special case for selling fish: do I have to sell all fish or can I choose to sell less, or zero?)
And is the player required to use the power of a person if possible? (I would have liked to not get the extra money for the treasure because that brought be to 10 -> 0 vatu.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iirc the active player is required to take his disc(s)from one of the placements, majority or not. If they have the majority they can execute the action. I believe you can choose to do nothing and also not use your chacter ability.

Although you are not allowed to place your discs on an action that you are unable to perform.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you are not allowed to do nothing. If you have majority, you must execute the action.

You can choose to not sell all your fish but you must sell at least one tile if you can.

The character abilities are optional, though, if I am not mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.