Pixel Tactics» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evgeny Ulanov
msg tools
Hi)
Really like a game, but have some questions:
1. During ceasefire, can i restructure my heroes? Can i use an Paladin order for example to make restructure of my heroes during ceasefire? Can i use Oracle order during ceasefire?
2. How work Whitch leader ability? For example during the vanguard lane i have a corpse in this lane, so can i spent my 2 actions and deall 3, then another 3 damage whith that corpse?
3. An order of spell say make a meele attack with another hero, that hero will do damage equal his basic attack or some buufs will work like passive abilities standing behind heroes or leader abilities which increase his power, can i use Dragon mage order to give a hero +5, then use order or spell to make a meele attack whit that hero? What about Berserk leader: when your hero is defeated he makes a free meele attack - basic attack power or passive abilities will work for that hero and if i 2 player i use dragon mage order to make +5 to hero who has a lethal damage in meele (for example his basic attack 3 and +5 from dragon mage order) so whith Berserk leader ability how many damage he will do 3 or 8 at the end of wave?
4. Here on forum i find: (c) https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1180985/kehrolyn-ross-order... (c)
But in the second edition of PT1 revived heroes can use abilities in the same turn. (at the begining of wave a hero is not in the position (it is just a copse) but however he can use spell or atack (when revive)) So during vanguard lane i use and order (second resource) to restructure my heroes, so i move a hero from flank to vanquard (using an order or spell ability) and then can this hero attack or use spell in the same turn?
5. If 2 leaders in play Assasin leader and Kerolyn Ross, the ability of Kehrolyn Ross will not work, because if active player (who control assasin leader) do a lethal damage to hero than activate ability of leader assasin as active player, the hero with a lethal damage become a corpse then the 2 player will activate his Kerolyn Ross leader ability but the hero already a corpse so ability of Kerolyn Ross will not work in this case?

I hope someone help me) Thanks and sorry for my english

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
mainstage wrote:
Hi)
Really like a game, but have some questions:
1. During ceasefire, can i restructure my heroes? Can i use an Paladin order for example to make restructure of my heroes during ceasefire? Can i use Oracle order during ceasefire?
2. How work Whitch leader ability? For example during the vanguard lane i have a corpse in this lane, so can i spent my 2 actions and deall 3, then another 3 damage whith that corpse?
3. An order of spell say make a meele attack with another hero, that hero will do damage equal his basic attack or some buufs will work like passive abilities standing behind heroes or leader abilities which increase his power, can i use Dragon mage order to give a hero +5, then use order or spell to make a meele attack whit that hero? What about Berserk leader: when your hero is defeated he makes a free meele attack - basic attack power or passive abilities will work for that hero and if i 2 player i use dragon mage order to make +5 to hero who has a lethal damage in meele (for example his basic attack 3 and +5 from dragon mage order) so whith Berserk leader ability how many damage he will do 3 or 8 at the end of wave?
4. Here on forum i find: (c) https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1180985/kehrolyn-ross-order... (c)
But in the second edition of PT1 revived heroes can use abilities in the same turn. (at the begining of wave a hero is not in the position (it is just a copse) but however he can use spell or atack (when revive)) So during vanguard lane i use and order (second resource) to restructure my heroes, so i move a hero from flank to vanquard (using an order or spell ability) and then can this hero attack or use spell in the same turn?
5. If 2 leaders in play Assasin leader and Kerolyn Ross, the ability of Kehrolyn Ross will not work, because if active player (who control assasin leader) do a lethal damage to hero than activate ability of leader assasin as active player, the hero with a lethal damage become a corpse then the 2 player will activate his Kerolyn Ross leader ability but the hero already a corpse so ability of Kerolyn Ross will not work in this case?

I hope someone help me) Thanks and sorry for my english

Hello,
1) You can Move heroes as long as you're now in another wave. For example, you recruit in the Vanguard wave. Then, during the Flank wave, you could Move the recruited Vanguard Hero somewhere else.
But you cannot use Orders during the ceasefire. (It's written in the rulebook)

2)Yes. I believe you can use the same corpse twice in a row to attack.

3)Buffs will work. For example, if you gave the Planestalker +5 attack with the Dragon Mage Order and then chose the Overlord in the Rear to activate him, he would make a Melee attack of strength 8.
Same with the Berserker Leader.

4)Hm? You cannot Move and Attack with any Hero in the same turn. You can never Move (Restructure) Corpses. So if you revive the Hero, you can attack, but then it can't move. Or if you revive the Hero, you can Move it, but then it can't attack.

5)You're right, Heketch's ability is negated.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Ulanov
msg tools
Thanks for help
I just have 2 edition of PT1 (not english version) and the rules there say that you can't play orders during ceasefire against another player
so that's why i asked about orders like oracle and paladin for example...
Can someone give a link for the rules of PT 1 2nd edition in english?
And yet 1
For example: during vanquard lane can i use Kehrolyn Ross order for moving Berserk from flank to vanquard lane and attack with berserk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry for the late reply.

No, you can never use an Order or an Operation (Ongoing Order) during the Ceasefire. You can only set down traps (but not activate them).

mainstage wrote:
Thanks for help
I just have 2 edition of PT1 (not english version) and the rules there say that you can't play orders during ceasefire against another player
so that's why i asked about orders like oracle and paladin for example...
Can someone give a link for the rules of PT 1 2nd edition in english?
And yet 1
For example: during vanquard lane can i use Kehrolyn Ross order for moving Berserk from flank to vanquard lane and attack with berserk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.