Hide
13 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » General

Subject: Number of Ship Part Tiles, Only one Antimatter Cannon tile ?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
I have just purchased the base game of Eclipse. After a very long time I have finally got it set up to play our first game.

When I went over all the components all seemed to be in order the count of all the parts does tally. In the book it says there are 154 Ship Part Tiles and thats correct, but I can find only one tile of the ANTIMATTER CANNON. There are Technology tiles with the same thing and there are a few of those.

Is it right that there is only one ship part tile for this weapon, or have I got a misprint of other tiles ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misprint. All parts are unlimited and come with plenty to deck out most ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
Thanks very much, I am now sending an email to the publishers to see if they can supply some more tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You probably got a duplicate board and are missing one board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
I agree, as I seem to have loads of other tiles in far greater proportion to the other stacks. I have emailed the publisher and await a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come to think of it, check out your hexes. See if you have any duplicated hexes (same hex number).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
I did find a break down of all the parts on BGG today, and it looks as though we have a few problems, far more of some tiles and very few of others. The list is quite extensive, so I won't bore you with all that. I have now sent a revised email to the publishers and are awaiting their reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have any issues with the publisher, let me know and I'll contact Sampo or Toni for you. They're very nice people so I wouldn't anticipate a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
Thats very good of you, thank you. I have sent a couple of emails, as I realised the problem was worse than I first thought, but as yet I have had no reply. However, I expect they are busy people so I will wait a few more days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What may help:

If you still have the punch-sheets, I believe they were labeled and numbered. Since it looks like you got one or more double and one or more are missing you could look up those labels and numbers to figure out the full sheet that is missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Obsidianrose wrote:
Thats very good of you, thank you. I have sent a couple of emails, as I realised the problem was worse than I first thought, but as yet I have had no reply. However, I expect they are busy people so I will wait a few more days. :)

Are you in the US, Europe or somewhere else? That affects who you need to contact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
No, I am afraid not but I think that I have all the parts that are missing sorted now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
I am in the U.K. had an email from Lautapelit today with a link to Asmodee's missing parts page. I have just this minute finished filling that in and have submitted it. Now as I write I have had a auto reply from Asmodee saying that my request is being processed. So here's keeping my fingers crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.