Captain Sonar» Forums » General

Subject: Question concerning the (non-)availability at Spiel16, Essen. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartjan S
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's start with assuring that I am in no way bummed out, nor agitated, or in any way annoyed. This post is a serious try to finding a solution for a problem/question.

The first day of Spiel16, thursday the 13th of October, has become known to me as 'the day of the great absence of Captain Sonar'.

Like many others, I had pre-ordered a copy of Captain Sonar to pick up at Essen on this thursday. Unfortunately, the copies wouldn't arrive till about 6pm. Since I would have definitely left before that time, I could not bring back a copy of Captain Sonar with me. I have been re-imbursed for my pre-order, but ofcourse I would have liked a copy.

So now my question is; Will there be any way for the people that pre-ordered Captain Sonar, but could not pick them up due to the belated shipment, that they can (order and) receive a copy of the game as soon as possible??? Or is there no special treatment for these unlucky few, meaning we should wait until it hits the stores??

Hope to hear from anyone in charge soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Avery
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already bought it from a store in the UK. While I don't know of its availability in other countries, this may at least give reason to hope for stock at your local store. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.