Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if anyone knows but is the Doomtrooper Hero Deck of any use if you don't have the Warzone stuff? Seems a bit pointless adding it to the Board game Add-on bundle given you need something else entirely to use it. The bundle is good value anyway, but slightly less so given than those cards might never be used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
You can use the deck to determine if you want to add any of the folks in it and then buy the Warzone figure for it.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Community Support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, so extra characters to use in your team (one or both of the two)?
Was it one hero card per Warzone character? I assume only some can be represented in this case? Lots of questions, sorry!

Don't actually know anything about Warzone, so it's reaearch time I guess!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I've not seen the deck, so I really don't know a lot about it. I'll get a hold of Chris and see if I can get more information for you.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Community Support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we see any sort of list as to which specific heroes are going to be included in the cards?

Any chance of having a heroic versions based on any of the various units from Warzone? Stuff like Hatamotos or Crimson Devils?

I only ask because I am notoriously bad about painting a single figure from a unit, and it would be such an easy way to get those painted figures into play...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An excellent idea. Also means if any of them look really good I can start collecting them now. Gives me something to do whilst I wait a year for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want more information on Warzone, check out the website:
http://warzone.prodosgames.com/

The rules are free to download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.