$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Empires in America (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Playing auxiliary cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Waite
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
1. Can you spend an AP to place an action card
In your tableau for a later turn?

2. Do you spend an AP to only play an action card and
no AP to play provincial cards?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimwaite wrote:
1. Can you spend an AP to place an action card
In your tableau for a later turn?

No.

Quote:
2. Do you spend an AP to only play an action card and
no AP to play provincial cards?

Provincial cards go immediately into your tableau when you draw them.

PS: You may find Empires in America (second edition) FAQ if you've not already seen it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Waite
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
So if they're in the tableau the cards are free
To use.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimwaite wrote:
So if they're in the tableau the cards are free
To use.

I.e. a militia or Indian etc in your tableau is free to use in a battle? Right.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.