Subject: Trump MRA champion. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.vox.com/2016/10/14/13289202/donald-trump-obama-se...

Yeah it's a vox article, but really you just need the quote from Trump:

Quote:
Look, Obama is an incompetent. He’s an incompetent president. He doesn’t know what he’s doing, and he’s out campaigning all day long. He’s talking about me like he knows me. I don’t know him; he doesn’t know me.

Why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me, they could say about him? They could say it about anybody. They could say it about anybody. I’ll tell you what, he better be careful, because they could say it about anybody. Anybody at all.

But Obama is an incompetent. As a president he’s about as bad as it gets. Look at what’s happening, how Iran is taunting us. Look at the world

How casually off the cuff it's slipped in gives the impression it is a personal belief rather than a 'talking point.'

The message is clear. Women throw around these accusations all the time, it's easy, it's a game, poor poor men and poor Trump. Watch out women will get you sith their overprivledged vsginas.

MRA asshats gotta be loving it.

Demean, belittle, and 'neg' current and future women who might come foreward both publicly and privstely to any men in the future. On a national stage no less!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
http://www.vox.com/2016/10/14/13289202/donald-trump-obama-se...

Yeah it's a vox article, but really you just need the quote from Trump:

Quote:
Look, Obama is an incompetent. He’s an incompetent president. He doesn’t know what he’s doing, and he’s out campaigning all day long. He’s talking about me like he knows me. I don’t know him; he doesn’t know me.

Why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me, they could say about him? They could say it about anybody. They could say it about anybody. I’ll tell you what, he better be careful, because they could say it about anybody. Anybody at all.

But Obama is an incompetent. As a president he’s about as bad as it gets. Look at what’s happening, how Iran is taunting us. Look at the world

How casually off the cuff it's slipped in gives the impression it is a personal belief rather than a 'talking point.'

The message is clear. Women throw around these accusations all the time, it's easy, it's a game, poor poor men and poor Trump. Watch out women will get you sith their overprivledged vsginas.

MRA asshats gotta be loving it.

Demean, belittle, and 'neg' current and future women who might come foreward both publicly and privstely to any men in the future. On a national stage no less!

MRAs finally realize the game is over for them. Now they will need to work for it, rather than expect it.

In the next decade, the game will change even further as the old coots die off in droves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Yeah it's a vox article,

Yeah, okay, thanks for the warning. I didn't read any further then.

Given that it's Vox, there's a 98% chance it's entirely wrong.

I just included it for reference. My point stands ignoring it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Yeah it's a vox article,

Yeah, okay, thanks for the warning. I didn't read any further then.

Given that it's Vox, there's a 98% chance it's entirely wrong.

As opposed to you where there is usually 100% certitude of that.

But go ahead and be ignorant. Much easier on your alt-right lizard brain than actually addresses other points of view

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.