United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
When I received my copy of the game, one of the first kickstarter copies, I had a mishap punching out the pieces from my Halfling player-board.

In a recent KS Update, Keith said he was taking control of part-replacement, so I thought I would give it a shot; the board was still in playable condition, but had some visible tears.

Without hesitation, he said "it's in the mail", and my replacement Halfling board arrived today.

Thanks Keith!
You Rock
And Roll 666!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem! Im glad you are enjoying the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott DeMers
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I just say how cool that is?

Because of the proximity of the punch outs, one should be extra careful when punching these boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Successfully punched out the new board without any ripping

And as a bonus, I got 10 more cardboard coins, and 18 more "trashcan chits" that are definitely useful for something... heh.

Also, thanks to coming back to post this, I was made aware of the Frogkin board, which was an instant buy!

I haven't gotten to actually play the game as much as I would like yet, but I think it's one of the coolest concepts and I'm absolutely supporting whatever comes next.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Keith, I'm sure you can't make any specific announcements in a random thread, and I'm surely not attempting to commit you to anything, but I'm curious if you see any expansion possibilities for this game outside of extra races. Is there any discussion anywhere that I've missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ckorfmann wrote:
Hi Keith, I'm sure you can't make any specific announcements in a random thread, and I'm surely not attempting to commit you to anything, but I'm curious if you see any expansion possibilities for this game outside of extra races. Is there any discussion anywhere that I've missed?

In another thread somewhere, Keith hinted at an expansion where the created characters might go on to participate in adventures...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a bunch of new elements in the expansion I've been working on, including more of all the existing stuff. I don't want to spoil too much yet, but I think you're going to like it.

I'll be looking for playtesters later this year, if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
There is a bunch of new elements in the expansion I've been working on, including more of all the existing stuff. I don't want to spoil too much yet, but I think you're going to like it.

I'll be looking for playtesters later this year, if you're interested.

I'm down! I've got a good group for it too! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Green archer needs food badly!
badge
I am to misbehave.
mbmbmbmbmb
You know I'd love to Keith. (though if you want different peeps view points no worries)

edit - bag bribes are a thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.