Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a multiple-player board game about preserving or restoring historic buildings. My expectation is that it would be project-management, though it could also be worker-placement, resource-management, or something else.

But it needs pieces and chrome, not just cards.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
There is CondoMoneyum and why not REVAMP this unto what you desired for anything then? worker -'Chairs' of GOLD!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Smith

Colchester
essex
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would The Pillars of the Earth work for you with the game focused on building a cathedral?
We just got World Monuments from queens games but not had a chance to play yet. You have to build famous buildings during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCue
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
GitFeatures wrote:
Would The Pillars of the Earth work for you with the game focused on building a cathedral?
We just got World Monuments from queens games but not had a chance to play yet. You have to build famous buildings during the game.

Those are certainly getting close. My intended audience is more involved with American buildings than with European ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.